Simply done!

About a month ago I decided to set up a little side business to support my income as an actor and writer. Having some good low budget filmmaking equipment and a good knowledge of the iMovie editing software I set up 'Simply done!' A low-cost self-tape and showreel editing service in the heart of London!

Yesterday was a big day for 'Simply done!' as I finally gathered 3 lovely testimonials from customers to put on my website and spread the word about how good my service is. Have a look at the website which I designed myself: www.kyrimi.wix.com/simplydone

The reason I am mentioning this here, in my BAPP blog, is because I am proud of the fact that I set up a service without spending any money simply by using equipment I already own for my practice and designing a website using the free programme Wix. The way I saw it was that not every actor possesses this equipment or my editing knowledge and they could benefit from a service like this. I have a genuine passion for helping other actors and though I have kept my service low-cost and therefore it doesn't give a considerable boost to my income, I really take pleasure in helping out with self-tapes and editing showreels!

So go on, have a look at my website and if you are an actor in need of my service, why not get in touch?


Comments

Popular Posts